Monday, November 16, 2009

Once More With Feeling

It's been nearly 5 months since the last pot on this blog and with exactly 40 days to go before Christmas, I decided this morning that it makes for the perfect time to take this attempt at some sort of personally reflective and semi-disciplined practice into action one more time.

I have decided on a simplified form and - at least for the moment - very little expectation.

I have also decided on several daily elements:

1) Meditation
2) Exercise
3) Daily writing (and a specific time schedule)
4) Dedicated time for personal reflection, recreation, and rest
5) A structured approach to all the daily minutiae that is a clear, necessary, and inevitable part of life.

40 days of practice with the intention of seeing what develops. 40 days

This will be the last time I do this... I've been playing with these ideas for several years, and in public on this blog for a little over a year.

On December 25th, whatever the outcomes, I will finally put this blog to bed.

No comments: