Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stage Two - Days 10 & 11 - The Hammer Falls

One thing you can pretty much count on (or at least I can pretty much count on, I won't speak for you) is that the first hints of Fall... the Halloween/Day of the Dead period... will most assuredly bring me the old post-nasal drip, leading to a full out hacking coughing cold accompanied by little energy and less ambition.

Welcome to late October!

The last two days have been that kind of experience.

The good news, however, is that I've actually been able to stay pretty solidly on the things I'm working on. Work's been a challenge, but it hasn't been abandoned. Life goals sort of fade off into thick haze where my head feels like it's a Macy's Thanksgiving Day balloon, but for the most part I am able to hold them lightly and intentionally and keep more or less on track.

Like the song says... I'm still here!

I attribute THAT fact to the groundwork I laid last month, the daily meditation I continue to work with, and a certain sense of openess and humor that has recently become an interesting side-effect of the whole process.

Onward... Through the fog!!!

No comments: